Saturday 13 April 2013

Calm Before the Storm









Lace Top- Thrifted (Value Village)
Black Velvet Skirt- Thrifted (Value Village) similar here
Black Belt- H&M
Purse- Hand-me-down (moms)
Necklace- Vintage
Shoes- T.U.K creepers from Urban Outfitters

Hello everyone! so when i took this pictures last weekend it was super windy out so in every picture i was just trying to keep my hair down :P
So I bought this skirt at the same time when I bought the red velvet one that I styled in previous looks (here & here ) I've wore this skirt a couple of times to school but because its a maxi skirt and the material is kind of heavy it tends not the be the most comfortable thing to wear when its cold and windy out. But seeing how the spring is slowly approaching I be able to wear a lot more often.
I original bought this lace top for a friends birthday celebration to add a more elegant piece to my wardrobe but I've recently styling in more causal ensembles and i like the way it adds a nice girly but dark edge to the outfits. 
    As always I've pair these look with my creepers, simple jewelry and a small white purse to add some colour contrast. 

Hope you guys enjoy your weekend! See you soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment